Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NOPE! Still not updating the Red Sox tally














The Red Sox swept the Twins.
I'm happy about that.

The won a shaky and back and forth game. Aceves struck out Dernard Span with the bases loaded to end the game.

That's terrific.
But I stand by a previous post.

I am NOT going to do my "Teeth Grinder/Dodged Bullet" tally.

Sweeping a potential 90 loss team (with Clay Buchholz showing that his days of being a 'budding ace' are all but over) does not make this team bogged with holes a contender.

I am rooting for the Red Sox. I always root for the Red Sox. But the fact of the matter is they are NOT a very good team. And the sooner Sox fans come to grips with that, the more fun they will have this summer.

Tonight was a fun win.
Nothing more.


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment