Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So I take it Pedroia is OK


I am such a pessimist when it comes to injuries.

Whenever I see someone carried off the field, I automatically think "Oh no... their career might be over."

I know that was what I thought about Dustin Pedroia, especially after all the time he missed LAST year.

Well, I guess I was off. Instead of missing the rest of his career, he missed one game and homered in his first at bat back.

I guess people should be glad I am not in the medical field.

Either way, anytime my team can go into the home of the team with the best record in the league and take 2 of 3 (especially after losing the first one in teeth grinding fashion) I am fine with it.

And living in California made it especially sweet. With the Red Sox first inning explosion, I saw my team were up 7-0 before it was 9:15 AM. Not a bad cup of joe.

The Sox are 1 game back in the loss column from the Yankees.
Let's hope they can get into first by June.

And let's not have any more career threatening injuries.
Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment