Tuesday, December 07, 2010

NO! Red Sox... do NOT sign Kevin Gregg!!!!







Ken Rosenthal is pretty good at his job... but PLEASE be wrong with this Tweet!
Seriously Red Sox... why bring him in? For MULTI YEARS?

You want multiyears?
How about 2008 when he all but sabotaged the Marlins playoff run? I wrote about that when I trashed the Cubs for signing him.

He was awful with the Cubs in 2009. I wrote about that when I trashed the Blue Jays for signing him.

He was mediocre with the Blue Jays in 2010. I wrote about that when I trashed him last year.

Don't do it, Red Sox! Let some other team be a chump and bring him aboard. There is NO NEED for this. He will make Eric Gagne look like Mariano Rivera.

Let the Pirates, Nationals, Orioles or Mariners get in the mix.

For EVERYONE'S sake.

(Oh Lord make this not happen.)


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment