Monday, July 26, 2010

Nice to see you Mr. President. Thanks for building a stadium without a roof in Texas!
















The Rangers won the series against the Angels and still have a 7 game lead in the AL West.

Call me crazy, but I am standing by "Wake me when it is Labor Day and the Rangers are in first place" stance when it comes to Texas.

The heat is going to be murder and the Angels essentially swapped out Joe Saunders and his mediocre numbers for Dan Haren and his potential All Star numbers.

Don't count out the Angels yet.

They'll make the Rangers sweat... as if they won't be sweating enough as it is.
Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I'll feel better if they can take 2 out of 3 when they visit the Angels next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go A's! lol... just humoring myself, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he didnt do anything right as president so why would he do that correct?

    ReplyDelete