Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A tip for souvenir hunters


















Whenever I see a Marlins game (and I've watched waaaaaay too many so far this year), I inevitably see Hanley Ramirez, Dan Uggla or someone else park one into the left field seats at Dolphin Stadium.

And just as inevitably the seats in left field are as empty as the seats behind home plate and behind the dugouts at the New Yankee Stadium.

So if you've always wanted to catch a home run ball, here's a suggestion from your pal Sully:

Get a flight to Miami and go see a Marlins game. Park your butt out in left field and wait.

One will come your way, rattle about in the empty seats and you will walk away with a souvenir.

I may go just to get one for me, one for each of my two sons, one for my dad and one for good luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment