Thursday, October 02, 2008

I guess it is a rivalry...

At work today I checked the score of the White Sox/Rays series.

You would think this would be one of those series that I would say "I just want to see a good series."

Besides you have one of the most unlikely playoff teams in history with the Rays versus the White Sox, a team that has always had a soft spot in my heart and has Ken Griffey Jr, one of my favorite players of all time.

I saw the White Sox were up 3-1 and I found myself doing a fist pump.

And later I saw the Rays took the lead and I dropped an F bomb.

And I realized that the Red Sox and Rays have indeed become rivals.
I don't want a good series.
I want the Rays to get trounced.

I wanted a rivalry and I got it.
So tomorrow there will be a familiar refrain for all the games:

LET'S GO SOX!!!
(All colors apply)


No comments:

Post a Comment