Friday, April 11, 2008

Where are my Tampa Bay fans at?*

I want to hear from Tampa Bay Rays fans today!

Everyone (including myself) is obsessing over the Red Sox and Yankees.
But I want to hear from some die hard Tampa Bay fans!

Come on! You've been a team for 10 seasons now. All three of the other expansion teams from the 1990s have been in a World Series and you guys are looking for a 71 win season.

I know there are some out there.
I know Pat and Christin love their Rays!
I know the folks at Rays Anatomy have Rays fever!
The Rays Index folks are selling Yuck the Fankees shirts. Looks like Red Sox Nation doesn't have a monopoly on Yankee hating.

Write in or make comments, Rays fans!
You are 4-5 and playing the Orioles tonight. A win will make you 5-5... and seeing that the Defending World Champion Red Sox and the Yankees are both 5-5 and playing each other, a win will mean your Rays will be ahead of either the Yankees or the Defending World Champion Red Sox in the middle of April!

Do you think you will add another great moment in your team's history?

Let me know you are out there!

*yes mom. I know that is grammatically incorrect.

1 comment: