Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello Toledo!

I was a guest of J.P. and Kevin, the great hosts of the 4PM show on Fox Sports Radio 1230 - WCWA Toledo.

I had a blast talking about Jim Thome and why he's not a Hall of Famer, how 2007 compares to other seasons and why I think pitchers of this era should get more Hall of Fame votes.

If anyone heard the show, give me an e mail and let me know what you thought.
info@sullybaseball.com

Also, for my new fans in Indians/Tigers country... here's how I decided to root for the Indians in the AL Central race.

This is the other sports site I write for.

Here's my Hall of Fame post that lead me to Toledo Sports radio.

And this is a blog entry I am just too proud of for my own good.

Thanks J. P. and Kevin! Love to be back on again

No comments:

Post a Comment